- The whole purpose of building your business on social media is to BUILD YOUR EMAIL LIST.
- Stop asking yourself the “where” question – “WHERE can I find leads?”
- Start asking yourself “WHAT do my ideal clients want from me?”
- The Answer? A custom offer that solves their problem.
- 1 – Develop one skill set that attracts the right kind of person.
- 2 – Solve one problem – find clarity around the problem you solve.
- 3 – Narrow down on what NICHE you serve.
- Find and craft the offer they need.
- Build the FUNNEL
- Find the right lead source – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Focus on that for ONE year.
- Build an audience, connect with that audience, present an offer that solves their problem.
- Only choose ONE social media platform to grow.
- When you add another platform, choose one people can find you through search.
- 1 – What social media platform do you like the most?
- 2 – What state of mind does your target client need to be in, in order to buy?
We want ILC to be your go to resource for you succeeding as a digital entrepreneur! So be sure to stay plugged in, stay connected, and let us know how we can help you in YOUR business and life. Don't be shy. Comment below, email us, comment on YouTube, FB or IG. We will ALWAYS get back to you and get you moving in the right direction!
We believe that you can create passive income online to create the lifestyle of your dreams, never give up, never settle, be intentional, and always create! You're always one choice away from a completely new lifestyle!
📝 Show Notes and Resources Mentioned in Today's Episode:
💻 – Mentioned Resources: ilcuniversity.com/youtube
📘 – Books We Suggest: https://www.ilcuniversity.com/books
Thanks again for tuning in to today's episode!
Got Questions? Ask In The ILC FB Group: www.ilcuniversity.com/group
Podcast: www.ilcuniversity.com/iTunes or www.ilcuniversity.com/PodcastSubscribe
PS: This coming Monday we have a LIVE marketing training inside of our Facebook Group! Q&A, prizes, and new marketing strategies to help explode your online business. Starts sharp @noon est on Monday Want to join us? . LEARN MORE