- Follow God's Word.
- We all of our “own” plan, but then God steps in and throws a curveball.
- God often has plans for you, that don't line up with your own plans, but His plans will lead you to new things, you didn't know were there.
- “Feeling like it” isn't a prerequisite for success.
- It isn't about you.
- You can't think about multiplying when you're only thinking about yourself.
- Quiet your distractions and listen to what God is telling you.
- We always think we have the right idea or right plan. And we only want to use Faith when we think we need it.
- Even when you don't feel like doing what God tells you to do, do it anyways because there is always a bigger purpose.
- When you hear God's Word – just do it. The more you put if off, the less you're helping others. You are here to serve.
- Take action Now!
- Stop using “I'm going to pray on it” as an excuse to not take action for months.
We want ILC to be your go to resource for you succeeding as a digital entrepreneur! So be sure to stay plugged in, stay connected, and let us know how we can help you in YOUR business and life. Don't be shy. Comment below, email us, comment on YouTube, FB or IG. We will ALWAYS get back to you and get you moving in the right direction!
We believe that you can create passive income online to create the lifestyle of your dreams, never give up, never settle, be intentional, and always create! You're always one choice away from a completely new lifestyle!
? Show Notes and Resources Mentioned in Today's Episode:
? – Mentioned Resources: ilcuniversity.com/youtube
? – Books We Suggest: https://www.ilcuniversity.com/books
Thanks again for tuning in to today's episode!
Got Questions? Ask In The ILC FB Group: www.ilcuniversity.com/group
Podcast: www.ilcuniversity.com/iTunes or www.ilcuniversity.com/PodcastSubscribe
PS: This coming Monday we have a LIVE marketing training inside of our Facebook Group! Q&A, prizes, and new marketing strategies to help explode your online business. Starts sharp @noon est on Monday Want to join us? . LEARN MORE