- Launching a show should come second.
- Podcasting fits best where you don't have to use that platform to reach people exclusively.
- You want to get a clear and compelling idea from people on another platform – to the point where their asking YOU for interviews. THEN that would be the time to launch a podcast.
- To build a following on any platform, you have to SHOW UP.
- If you get your message right and you choose the right people, all you need is a chance for people to see you.
- Go to the people that already have the audiences and get interviews with them.
- Top 3 Mistakes You Could Make in Podcasting: 1. The niche someone starts with is too broad. Get as specific as possible so you can be as compelling as possible.
We want ILC to be your go to resource for you succeeding as a digital entrepreneur! So be sure to stay plugged in, stay connected, and let us know how we can help you in YOUR business and life. Don't be shy. Comment below, email us, comment on YouTube, FB or IG. We will ALWAYS get back to you and get you moving in the right direction!
We believe that you can create passive income online to create the lifestyle of your dreams, never give up, never settle, be intentional, and always create! You're always one choice away from a completely new lifestyle!
? Show Notes and Resources Mentioned in Today's Episode:
? – Mentioned Resources: ilcuniversity.com/youtube
? – Books We Suggest: https://www.ilcuniversity.com/books
Micro Famous by Matt Johnson
Thanks again for tuning in to today's episode!
Got Questions? Ask In The ILC FB Group: www.ilcuniversity.com/group
Podcast: www.ilcuniversity.com/iTunes or www.ilcuniversity.com/PodcastSubscribe
PS: This coming Monday we have a LIVE marketing training inside of our Facebook Group! Q&A, prizes, and new marketing strategies to help explode your online business. Starts sharp @noon est on Monday Want to join us? . LEARN MORE