Can we ask you, what do you think of when you hear the word, “retirement”?! What would it mean to you if could switch up what it means to you? Did you know that in some cultures the definition behind “retirement” is related death or nearing the time to die? Our goal today is to help you move from thinking about finally being “done” with work, to doing something that you love for the rest of your life. Some of the best examples of living out what you love are John Maxwell and the late Mark Hoverson. In the case of John Maxwell, he continues to serve, love and give to millions of people with no signs of slowing down! And when Mark was first diagnosed with cancer he was only given 30 days to live, but went on to pour in to his family and helping the lives of so many people. So how can you do what you love so you aren't simply “living” for retirement?!
Five Steps to Switching Up Your Retirement Mindset
1. Find an activity or way to allow yourself the space to create new ideas. For Wes, that often happens when she has the opportunity to go for walks.
2. Take the time to try new things.
3. Be open to different experiences – like trying golden beets 😉
4. Don't settle until you truly find something that feels like you could do it for the rest of your life!
5. What if you aren't in a place where what you love can be a full time gig? Make a plan, set goals, and stick to it, until you come to the place where it is!
We want ILC to be your go to resource for you succeeding as a digital entrepreneur! So be sure to stay plugged in, stay connected, and let us know how we can help you in YOUR business and life. Don't be shy. Comment below, email us, comment on YouTube, FB or IG. We will ALWAYS get back to you and get you moving in the right direction!
We believe that you can create passive income online to create the lifestyle of your dreams, never give up, never settle, be intentional, and always create! You're always one choice away from a completely new lifestyle!
📝 Show Notes and Resources Mentioned in Today's Episode:
💻 – Mentioned Resources: John Maxwell, Mark Hoverson
Thanks again for tuning in to today's episode!
Got Questions? Join The ILC Fb Group: www.ilcuniversity.com/group
Podcast: www.ilcuniversity.com/iTunes or www.ilcuniversity.com/PodcastSubscribe
PS: Next Monday starts one of the most benficial challenges you can ever do in your business. Once you get this ONE thing right, your business could change forever (We are participating this too) Want to join us? . LEARN MORE