Show Notes: Talking Linkedin with Catherine Anne Clayton!
- Why Linkedin? The clientele has the money to spend on furthering their knowledge and business. And they're engaged.
- First thing first – build your profile.
- You can't do the same thing you do on Facebook or Instagram, on Linkedin.
Steps to get “linked” in Linkedin:
- Get your profile completely done.
- Connect with people.
- The 3 C Method
- 2 posts a day – 3 posts MAX – You can be pretty quick to give a call-to-action.
- If someone is hesitant, you have to build a “like, know and trust” factor – have real conversations, be authentic.
- Learn ONE platform before moving to the next one.
We want ILC to be your go to resource for you succeeding as a digital entrepreneur! So be sure to stay plugged in, stay connected, and let us know how we can help you in YOUR business and life. Don't be shy. Comment below, email us, comment on YouTube, FB or IG. We will ALWAYS get back to you and get you moving in the right direction!
We believe that you can create passive income online to create the lifestyle of your dreams, never give up, never settle, be intentional, and always create! You're always one choice away from a completely new lifestyle!
? Show Notes and Resources Mentioned in Today's Episode:
? – Mentioned Resources: ilcuniversity.com/youtube
? – Books We Suggest: https://www.ilcuniversity.com/books
Thanks again for tuning in to today's episode!
Got Questions? Ask In The ILC FB Group: www.ilcuniversity.com/group
Podcast: www.ilcuniversity.com/iTunes or www.ilcuniversity.com/PodcastSubscribe
PS: This coming Monday we have a LIVE marketing training inside of our Facebook Group! Q&A, prizes, and new marketing strategies to help explode your online business. Starts sharp @noon est on Monday Want to join us? . LEARN MORE