Top 10 Entrepreneur Books to Read for 2020. These are the best books to flex your entrepreneurial muscles to grow your online business and help you make more money in the new year. So, if you want to help more clients and close more sales online this list of books is great for both coaches starting up their business online and those who are already on their way. Without further delay listen up to the biggest takeaways we have from each of these books. No time to listen, right now? Take a peek below and get reading today!
? – Books We Suggest:
1. Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
2. Think and Grow Rich, the Workbook, https://www.ilcuniversity.com/T&GR
3. Faith & Confession, by Charles Capps
4. Start with Why, by Simon Sinek
5. The Go Giver, by Bob Burg
6. How to Write Copy that Sells, by Ray Edwards
7. Exponential Living, by Sheri Riley
8. Expert Secrets, Free Copy!
9. Becoming Mom Strong, by Heidi St. John
10. Successful Women Think Differently, by Valerie Burton
When you've worked your way through this list download the entire ILCU book list here!
We want ILC to be your go to resource for you succeeding as a digital entrepreneur! So be sure to stay plugged in, stay connected, and let us know how we can help you in YOUR business and life. Don't be shy. Comment below, email us, comment on YouTube, FB or IG. We will ALWAYS get back to you and get you moving in the right direction!
We believe that you can create passive income online to create the lifestyle of your dreams, never give up, never settle, be intentional, and always create! You're always one choice away from a completely new lifestyle!
Thanks again for tuning in to today's episode!
Got Questions? Join The ILC Fb Group: www.ilcuniversity.com/group
Podcast: www.ilcuniversity.com/iTunes or www.ilcuniversity.com/PodcastSubscribe
PS: Next Monday starts one of the most benficial challenges you can ever do in your business. Once you get this ONE thing right, your business could change forever (We are participating this too) Want to join us? . LEARN MORE