Are you considering the idea of a podcast, but you’re worried because you have too many great ideas and have no idea how to choose a “niche”?
Are you worried that putting yourself out there, being raw and vulnerable, will cause you to face judgment, criticism or nasty comments?
Len Jones talks with Ryan about why you don’t have to be perfect to succeed in podcasting and why you should get started right away.
Join us for this awesome episode and find out how to get your mindset straight for incredible growth! Not able to listen now? See what you can quickly glean below.
Top Three Takeaways
1. Don’t wait until you know your niche before you start podcasting. Just START. It will help you figure it out.
2. It’s not what you know, it’s who you connect with that makes the magic happen.
3. “B minus work changes lives” – Bill Heilig. People are more interested in vulnerability and consistency than in you being perfect.
• 0:53 – Len Jones – what got me into podcasting
• 2:45 – Podcasting is your biggest lifehack
• 3:02 – Everyone has a big ego – they want to be on your podcast
• 4:29 – The one thing you have to be for successful podcasting
• 5:43 – Why everyone should become wealthy
• 6:42 – The key difference between healthy and sick people
• 7:30 – How fighting resistance helps you go farther, faster
• 8:35 – How language helps snap people out of “zombie mode”
• 9:46 – Don’t think too much about what people think of you
• 11:21 – Be real to create genuine conversations
• 13:09 – The importance of doing the work to get your mind straight
• 14:01 – When is the right time to be vulnerable?
• 15:16 – All people are valuable – but you need to make sure you surround yourself with people making
the right moves
• 15:50 – How Len decides what to share with his audience
• 16:13 – Using content and vulnerability as a “drip campaign”
• 17:09 – Len’s top 5 tips for beginning podcasters
• 19:28 – Why the relationship you develop with your podcast guests is more important than just their
number of followers
• 20:01 – Be a good person… If you had to raise half a million dollars (or you die), could you and your
community make it happen?
We want ILC to be your go to resource for you succeeding as a digital entrepreneur! So be sure to stay plugged in, stay connected, and let us know how we can help you in YOUR business and life. Don't be shy. Comment below, email us, comment on YouTube, FB or IG. We will ALWAYS get back to you and get you moving in the right direction!
We believe that you can create passive income online to create the lifestyle of your dreams, never give up, never settle, be intentional, and always create! You're always one choice away from a completely new lifestyle!
? Show Notes and Resources Mentioned in Today's Episode:
? – Books We Suggest:
Thanks again for tuning in to today's episode!
Got Questions? Join The ILC Fb Group: www.ilcuniversity.com/group
Podcast: www.ilcuniversity.com/iTunes or www.ilcuniversity.com/PodcastSubscribe
PS: Next Monday starts one of the most benficial challenges you can ever do in your business. Once you get this ONE thing right, your business could change forever (We are participating this too) Want to join us? . LEARN MORE